We don’t have a J.D. and you probably don’t know a lot about SEO. And this is what business relationships are all about. We rely on authorities in other fields to support us and help us grow because each of us can’t be an authority on everything.
At BSP Marketing, we have chosen to become an authority on SEO.
As a North Charlotte, North Carolina attorney, you already understand that your competition is intense. And you know that growing your legal practice means getting in front of the right clients at the right time. You know that exposure is the single most important thing that brings new clients to your practice.
In today’s internet-driven society, a lot of this valuable exposure will come via an online search. As millennials become older, as older generations become more computer literate, as traditional media is receding, search engine optimization represents your competitive advantage.
We are experienced North Charlotte, North Carolina internet marketing specialists who understand our current digital landscape and how to direct new clients to your digital doorstep with cutting edge strategies. No matter if you are a one person practice on a tight budget or a large firm that needs a marketing tune-up, getting the right SEO practices in place is key to your short-term and long-term business goals.
Call us (929) 362 6419.
According to a study by the National Law Review, 96 percent of individuals seeking legal advice will use an online search, with about 74 percent moving on to a firm’s website to determine further action. Moving forward what users find on that search is good, solid SEO.
But are they finding you – or your competitors?
When creating a successful internet strategy for your legal practice, we focus on several key areas.
● Our team develops and optimizes your website from the ground up into an around-the-clock client-generating machine.
● Our team expands your internet properties beyond your website with multiple fully-optimized Google My Business listings and masterful citation and link-building service. It is here that we literally put you ahead of your competitors.
● We create original and engaging, keyword-driven content such as money pages, articles, blog posts, and press releases. In addition, we use the power of social media to drive both humans and google to your online properties.
● We conduct ongoing research of your primary competitors to evaluate where they excel – and study where they drop the ball. We then take your competitors best ideas and make them better.
● We keep track of, assess, and evaluate your website analytics to make sure that you stay at the top.
Search engine optimization (or SEO as it is commonly called) is a series of practiced digital methods that let a search engine to “find” you, understand what you do for a living, where your business is located, and how relevant you are to their users. With Google, user relevance is the number one driver of how they will rank your website.
What good law firm internet marketing in North Charlotte, North Carolina does is twofold.
● It expands the amount of prospective clients that your practice can reach
● SEO distills those potential clients further into quality leads or conversions
Your firm’s website’s relevance grows with each new piece of content added.
The bigger your web of authority, the more importance Google gives your online presence.
This, in turn, improves your page rankings.
Thus, organic or natural” search engine optimization enables your website to build on itself and connect to other well-regarded sites to support your improving authority.
Most attorneys understand paid legal advertising. Long before the surge of web marketing, this was how you found clients. And of course, is still a place for paid advertising.
Paid digital advertising in tandem with organic law firm SEO marketing may be a good way to combine your firm’s marketing long-term and immediate goals.
Because paid advertising is immediate you can quickly grow your client base using paid ads. With SEO, over time, more clients will find you online. This way you can immediately grow your law practice while making sure your business is prepared for success in the long run. Think of paid ads like renting a condo and SEO like building a your own house.
SEO is a total approach and investment with long-lasting objectives in mind. Great SEO builds on itself and allows your clients to find you when they need you most via an online search. The very best thing about good law firm SEO marketing in North Charlotte, North Carolina is that internet marketing has the ability to steer potential clients to your office for years to come.
Absolutely no paid advertising will do that for you.
BSP Legal Marketing is, a full-service digital marketing company devoted to serving top North Charlotte, North Carolina law firms. We know, understand, and love legal SEO. And more importantly, our results speak for themselves. For a case study or to speak with a customer, contact us today (929) 362 6419.
Fill the form in order to reach to us.