The folks at BSP Marketing don’t have a law degree and, chances are, you probably don’t know a lot about search engine optimization. Herein lies what business relationships are all about. Because each one of us can’t be an authority on everything, we rely on authorities in other fields to support us and to help us grow.
At BSP Marketing, we have chosen to become an authority on SEO.
As a Brightwood, Massachusetts lawyer, you already understand that competition is intense. And you know that developing your legal practice means being seen by the right people at the right time. You know that exposure is the single most important thing that brings new clients to your practice.
In today’s technology-driven society, a lot of this exposure will come in the form of a Google search. As millennials turn into adults, as older generations become more computer savvy, as traditional media is receding, SEO represents your competitive advantage.
We are top rated Brightwood, Massachusetts internet marketing professionals who understand our current online landscape and how to direct new business to your virtual doorstep with industry-tested strategies. Whether you are a one person practice on a tight budget or a large firm that needs a marketing tune-up, getting the right Search Engine Optimization strategy in place is key to achieving your long-term and short-term business goals.
Call us (929) 362 6419.
According to the National Law Review, 96 percent of people seeking legal advice will use a search engine, with 74 percent moving on to a firm’s website to determine further action. Moving forward what users find on that search is good, solid search engine optimization practices.
Are they finding you – or your competitors?
When creating a successful internet strategy for your practice, we focus on several important areas.
● We develop and optimize your website from the ground up into an around-the-clock client-generating machine.
● We expand your internet properties beyond your website with multiple fully-optimized Google My Business listings and skillful citation and link-building service. It is here that we quite literally put your practice ahead of your competition.
● Our team creates original and engaging, keyword-driven content including money pages, articles, blog posts, and press releases. In addition, we utilize the power of social media to drive both humans and google to your website.
● We conduct ongoing research of your primary competitors to evaluate where they excel – and where they drop the ball. We then take your competitors best ideas and make them better.
● We track, measure, and evaluate your website analytics to make sure that you stay at the top.
Search engine optimization (or SEO) is a series of practiced digital methods that let a search engine to find your business, understand who you are, where your business is located, and how relevant you are to the search. With Google, user relevance is the number one factor of how the search engine will rank your page.
What high quality law firm search engine optimization in Brightwood, Massachusetts does is twofold.
● It grows the quantity of prospective clients that your practice can reach
● Internet marketing distills those potential clients further into high quality conversions or conversions
As new and informative content is added, your website’s relevance grows bigger.
The larger your web of authority, the more importance Google assigns your online presence.
This, in turn, improves your website rankings.
Thus, “Organic” SEO enables your site to build on itself and connect to other well-regarded sites to support your growing authority.
Most attorneys understand paid law firm marketing. Before the explosion of online marketing, paid ads were how you found clients. And of course, is still a place for paid advertising.
In fact, paid digital advertising in tandem with organic law firm search engine optimization is a good way to make your marketing work towards both immediate and long-term goals.
Because paid advertising is immediate you can quickly grow your client base using paid ads. With SEO, over time, more clients will find you online. This way you can immediately expand your practice while preparing your business for success in the long run. Think of paid ads like renting an apartment and search engine optimization like building a your own house.
SEO is a holistic approach and expenditure with long-lasting aims in mind. Great SEO builds on itself and makes it possible for your clients to find your law office when they need you most via an online search. The very best thing about good law firm SEO marketing in Brightwood, Massachusetts is that internet marketing has the ability to drive potential clients to your door for years in the future.
Absolutely no paid advertising will do that for you.
At BSP Marketing we are, a full-service digital marketing company devoted to serving top Brightwood, Massachusetts law firms. We know, understand, and love legal online marketing. And most importantly, our results speak for themselves. For a case study or to speak with a customer, contact us today (929) 362 6419.
We are here to help! Get in touch: